[Ux] New common term (user preference)

Andrés Iglesias Pérez aiglesias at consultoria.ilunion.com
Thu Mar 5 05:06:12 EST 2015

Hi,
I’d like to know the status of the context options in the PMT. Who should I talk to?
Thanks a lot

Andres Iglesias-Perez
Tech Accessibility, Studies and R&D
Researcher
Tel: 0034 91 121 0330
Email: aiglesias at consultoria.ilunion.com<mailto:aiglesias at consultoria.ilunion.com>

[Ilunion Accesibilidad estudios y proyectos]