[Ux] Putting the PCP/PMT meeting on hold

Kasper Markus kasper at raisingthefloor.org
Wed Jun 10 05:30:28 EDT 2015

Hi PMT'ers and PCP'ers,

Since any PCP development is currently on hold, and the PMT work is
pretty set for the remainder of the project, I suggest we put the weekly
PCP/PMT meetings on hold for at least a couple of weeks, until a
decision has been made on the scope of the PCP and work will restart on
it, and the year 4 demo plan is final to potentially clarify the scope
of the remaining PMT work.

I've removed the meeting from the calendar for the next month for now --
I will sent out another mail to the list when we start the meeting back up.

Please keep the meeting timeslot free for the long term, as it is the
plan to place the meeting in the same timeslot once we pick it back up,

Kasper Galschiot Markus
Lead Research Engineer,
Raising the Floor - International,
www.raisingthefloor.org