[Ux] Latest links for the pilots

Eleni Chalkia hchalkia at certh.gr
Mon Mar 31 07:34:43 EDT 2014

Hi all,

I am looking for the latest links for installation guidelines for the pilots
and I would like someone to give me the latest links for the following:

.         Installing PMT/PCP

.         Have the desktop shortcuts for the MMs and the device reporter

.         Have the desktop shortcuts for the snapshot tool

Also, I would like to ask Kasper and Javi, to verify that these links
provide the latest information

.         Windows GPII Installation Guide:
<http://wiki.gpii.net/index.php/Setting_Up_Your_Development_Environment>
http://wiki.gpii.net/index.php/Setting_Up_Your_Development_Environment

.         Fedora GPII Installation Guide:
<http://wiki.gpii.net/index.php/Setting_Up_Your_Development_Environment#Fedo
ra_Installation_Instructions>
http://wiki.gpii.net/index.php/Setting_Up_Your_Development_Environment#Fedor
a_Installation_Instructions

o   Recommended for pilot sites:
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MgW7Y58AgjlqAY4UfYvnKRqtGHgqwCU4Mlm0Oew
zG8Q/edit?usp=sharing>
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MgW7Y58AgjlqAY4UfYvnKRqtGHgqwCU4Mlm0Oewz
G8Q/edit?usp=sharing

I would kindly ask you if you change the info, to do it in the
aforementioned links and not create now ones, since we will include these to
the facilitators manual.

Thank you for your help.

Best regards,

Eleni Chalkia

Dipl. Civil Engineer, MSc Transport AUTh

Center for Research and Technology Hellas (CERTH)

Hellenic Institute of Transport

6th Km Charilaou-Thermi Rd, P.O.Box: 570 01,

Thermi, Thessaloniki. GREECE

Tel: +30.211-1069557, Fax: +30.210-9853193,

Mobile: +30.6947804407

E-mail:  <mailto:hchalkia at certh.gr> hchalkia at certh.gr , Web site:
<http://www.hit.certh.gr/> http://www.hit.certh.gr

  _____