[Ux] *PMT/PCP Planning and coordination meeting*

Kasper Markus kasper at raisingthefloor.org
Thu Mar 27 12:48:03 EDT 2014

Hi Andres,

hehe, yeah - I was overwhelmed by the speed so many people filled it in,
so panicked and closed it :D .. Sorry about that.

I'm hoping you'll be able to join, as both sending status messages to
the users and general condition handling are topics that we should
discuss at the meeting. I put it on the (old) wednesday cross-WP
technical coordination meeting timeslot, which is hopefully free for
most people I managed exclude by shutting this poll down so fast!

We'll make sure to take good notes, and perhaps record it as well for
anyone unable to attend. I imagine that we wont get through the entire
agenda and have a full plan ready in two hours, so we'll probably follow
it up with another meeting as well.

~Kasper

PS: regarding the JIRA - I've looked and looked and am unable to find
it, so either it never existed, or am just going crazy (either of which
seem pretty likely with my current stress level :D )