[Ux] *PMT/PCP Planning and coordination meeting*

Kasper Markus kasper at markus.dk
Thu Mar 27 12:24:20 EDT 2014

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the quick replies!

There was no date where everyone was able to join. Since the first step
is to gather all the remaining work/features/requirements to the
PCP/PMT, the prioritization for finding a date has been a mix of getting
the most people present and ensuring that the key people for defining
these requirements are present.

*The meeting will be held on: Wednesday, April 9, at 14:00 CEST

*We will have the meeting in the second gotomeeting room:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/619028605

If you have items for the agenda, please send them as a reply to this mail!

Thanks and see you all then,
~Kasper