[Ux] PCP/PMT Meeting, March 20, 2014

Ignacio Peinado Martínez ipeinado at technosite.es
Thu Mar 20 14:37:37 EDT 2014

Dear all,

As promised today, I have been working on describing a set of test scenarios in order to facilitate error reporting to the development teams. I have created 2 documents: a gDoc where I describe every test step by step [1], and a spreadsheet where I am logging the errors and results found [2].

Every error reported in the spreadsheet [2] has the following fields: 1) an indicator that tells whether there was an error or not, 2) a timestamp, 3) the pilot site where the test has been performed, 4) the last time the repositories where updated in the tested computers, 4) the number of the test where the error happened, that can be found in [1], 5) the step where the error happened (also can be found in [1]), 6) a description of the error, 7) other results of interest and 8) a field for indicating whether the error has been replicated by other people. If you have any questions or suggestions to make all of this more understandable, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Regarding the tests we discussed this evening, I run into the same problems I mentioned during the meeting, and I have reported them in [2]:

·         Save an apply closes the browser -> row 8 in [2]

·         White on black was selected, save and apply was clicked,  settings were changed to yellow on black.-> row 7 in [2]

·         Changing the mouse to enlarge it didn't work in Windows -> row 9 in [2]

[1] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tc18LSKld6gei3AHfEy2RuXd3lzhOd8veqyiOIf4AGo/edit?usp=sharing
[2] https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkLw0XnIADUGdGQ5TkRxYURPNVZRMzBybzJOUVlCOFE&usp=sharing

Again, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,

Ignacio Peinado Martínez
Skype account: nacho_pe
R&D Department, Technosite, Grupo Fundosa