[Ux] Question re: browser for pilots

Eleni Chalkia hchalkia at certh.gr
Tue Mar 11 05:01:54 EDT 2014

Hi all!

I think we should use firefox and avoid other browsers.

Best regards,

Eleni Chalkia

Dipl. Civil Engineer, MSc Transport AUTh

Center for Research and Technology Hellas (CERTH)

Hellenic Institute of Transport

6th Km Charilaou-Thermi Rd, P.O.Box: 570 01,

Thermi, Thessaloniki. GREECE

Tel: +30.211-1069557, Fax: +30.210-9853193,

Mobile: +30.6947804407

E-mail:  <mailto:hchalkia at certh.gr> hchalkia at certh.gr , Web site:
<http://www.hit.certh.gr/> http://www.hit.certh.gr