[Ux] Question re: browser for pilots

Chris Petsos cpetsos at certh.gr
Tue Mar 11 03:59:17 EDT 2014

Hi Dana,

In general i have been testing PMT mostly with Firefox and this is the
browser i'm proposing at the installation instructions
<http://wiki.gpii.net/index.php/Running_the_PMT_on_Windows_and_Linux_with_a_local_web_server>.
I see in GPII-648 that IE 11 works better, but i had some layout issues
in the past with IE which i haven't worked out yet and i haven't tested
yet if they are solved with the latest updates. I'll have a look at this
and report back...

Chris.