[Ux] Question re: browser for pilots

Leuteritz, Jan-Paul Jan-Paul.Leuteritz at iao.fraunhofer.de
Mon Mar 10 12:02:28 EDT 2014

Hi everyone,

the advanced PMT click-prototype works best on Firefox but for testing the stuff that is really functional you can, of course, use any other browser, in my opinion.
In case of the click-protoype, the browser itself has not to be operated by the participant, so it doesn't matter if they are used to Firefox or not.

BR
Jan