[Ux] Question re: browser for pilots

Clemens Gruber cgruber at digitale-chancen.de
Mon Mar 10 11:59:25 EDT 2014

... sorry, too fast for sending.

Hi Dana, hi Eleni,

I think a predefined browser is ok for testing. But if we agree to use a
specific browser we have to check the pilot scenarios also about
different hardware / OS versions. In our case Win7 and Linux and do we
have a scenario where we use the PMT on Android? We should double check
this.

If we say it is a specific browser we must check that it has the same
behavior on different OSs regarding the PMT functions.

Regards
Clemens

Clemens Gruber wrote:
> Hi Dana,
>
> I think it is ok for testing.
>

> Dana Ayotte wrote:
>> Hi Eleni,
>> We may have discussed this previously but I wanted to confirm if there is a plan to use a specific browser or browsers for pilot testing? Can we specify the use of specific browsers?  In light of the issues we are having with contrast being applied (or not) (http://issues.gpii.net/browse/GPII-648) we were wondering if we could limit the testing to a browser that works.
>> Thanks,
>> Dana

Clemens Gruber (Dipl.-Psychologe)

Stiftung Digitale Chancen