[Ux] Technical validation of PCP/PMT

Boyan Sheytanov bsheytanov at asteasolutions.com
Wed Mar 5 09:13:08 EST 2014

Thanks Otilia!

When you are ready with the first draft, please send it to
ux at lists.gpii.netand we will figure out who can take it from there.

On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 3:34 PM, Otilia Kocsis <okocsis at bok.gr> wrote:

>  Dear Boyan,
>
> I could help with the preparation of the first draft of the Validation
> Plan in agreement with the Manual you have on the wiki. However, this would
> further need some input from the developers to be complete. Let me know and
> I will work on it during in the following 2-3 days.
>
> Best regards,
> Otilia

http://www.asteasolutions.com

criminal offense. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify
Astea Solutions AD immediately by reply e-mail, and delete this e-mail and
any copies of it.*