[Ux] PCP-MM feedback wireframes

Eleni Chalkia hchalkia at certh.gr
Fri Dec 19 06:01:24 EST 2014

Hallo Dana,
Thank you for the feedback I will include it in D402.2.3. Will you send me
also wireframes and questions for the way the user will give feedback to the
system or you prefer to exclude this from the discussion with the end users?

Best regards,
Eleni Chalkia
Dipl. Civil Engineer, MSc Transport AUTh

Center for Research and Technology Hellas (CERTH)
Hellenic Institute of Transport
Egialias Street 52, 15125, Marousi, Athens
Tel: +30.211-1069557, Fax: +30.210-9853193,
Mobile: +30.6947804407