[Ux] PCP-MM feedback wireframes

Dana Ayotte dana.ayotte at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 15:50:47 EST 2014

Hi Eleni,

I'm sorry for the delay in responding. I put together some PCP-MM feedback mockups that could be used for paper prototyping. You can find them here:

http://wiki.fluidproject.org/download/attachments/37855113/PMTandPCP-for3rdpilots-feedback%20copy.pdf

And the questions/protocol here:

http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/PCP-MM+test+protocol+for+third+pilots

I will be adding wireframes for the feedback option to these mockups soon (i.e. a feedback form), and these could also be incorporated into the paper prototyping.

It would also be good to do paper prototype testing with the new adjuster designs, but I'm not sure when I could get those together with questions. What would be the latest I could get them to you?

If anyone has any ideas of other parts of the tools they would like to see tested, please let me know.

Thanks,
Dana