[Ux] PCP-MM feedback wireframes

Eleni Chalkia hchalkia at certh.gr
Thu Dec 11 06:13:40 EST 2014

Hallo again,
Have you considered any questions that you would like to be answered by the
users at the pilots??

Best regards,
Eleni Chalkia
Dipl. Civil Engineer, MSc Transport AUTh

Center for Research and Technology Hellas (CERTH)
Hellenic Institute of Transport
Egialias Street 52, 15125, Marousi, Athens
Tel: +30.211-1069557, Fax: +30.210-9853193,
Mobile: +30.6947804407
E-mail: hchalkia at certh.gr , Web site: http://www.hit.certh.gr