[Ux] C4A: PCP/PMT meeting minutes, Dec. 9, 2014

Kasper Markus kasper at raisingthefloor.org
Tue Dec 9 09:38:17 EST 2014

*Minutes*

  * PCP-MM feedback wireframes
    http://wiki.fluidproject.org/download/attachments/34570511/PCP%20MM%20feedback%20for%20review.pdf

      o These wireframes wont be implemented for the review as we're out
        of resources for the PCP, instead the wireframes will be presented
      o This looks like it's sufficient for the review (slide 1 and 3
        would be the relevant ones)
      o Only thing missing is a wireframe showing the screen the user
        will get to when clicking the "feedback" button. Dana will work
        on this. (We won't assume that the user has an e-mail client on
        the machine where they are using GPII.)
  * PMT/latest master integration is broke
    (http://issues.gpii.net/browse/GPII-1029 )
      o Looks like some of the return values from some of the requests
        are different
      o The token creation format is different
      o Namespace change from ...http://gpii.org to ...http://gpii.net.
  * Installation instruction
      o These instructions:
        http://wiki.gpii.net/w/Running_the_PMT_%26_PCP_on_Windows_and_Linux_with_a_local_web_server
        are the latest, but are outdated - amongst other they describe a
        requirement for a separately installed webservice - which is no
        longer required after alex' kettle addition. (see description
        here; https://github.com/GPII/prefsEditors/ )
      o Once PMT/PCP is running with master again, the instructions
        should be updated on the wiki.

--
Kasper Galschiot Markus
Lead Research Engineer,