[Ux] MM-PCP feedback

Dana Ayotte dana.ayotte at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 10:22:24 EST 2014

Hi Christophe,
Regarding your second question, at the moment there is no plan to change the colours in the on/off toggle. The re-design of the adjusters included improving the contrast in all areas of the UI, but these changes have not been implemented yet. I don't recall it coming up in the 2nd pilots feedback; regardless, I agree that it is something that needs to be changed. Perhaps this is a quick-fix that we can get in for January - if so I can mock something up.
Dana