[Ux] MM-PCP feedback

Christophe Strobbe strobbe at hdm-stuttgart.de
Fri Dec 5 08:47:33 EST 2014

Hi Dana,

On 4/12/2014 23:18, Dana Ayotte wrote:
> Hi Claudia and everyone,
>
> Please find updated wireframes at the following link
> http://wiki.fluidproject.org/download/attachments/34570511/PCP%20MM%20feedback%20for%20review.pdf
>
> I incorporated the screen-reader scenario, and also present some simplified options given that we don't have much time to implement this. I also added a context-dependent recommendation scenario, and the option to provide feedback (I'm thinking this would link to either a comment field or email).

Thanks for the updated wireframes.

With regard to the position of the information icon: if this needs to
appear in the heading closest to the affected settings, do we need to
add something to the payloads to identify this heading? At the moment, I
don't know where this fits in the format to populate the PCP (see
<https://code.stypi.com/7ajwju5c>, perhaps "scope"?) or Claudia's
example for Matchmaker feedback
<https://code.stypi.com/claudi/MM-%3EUserFeedback.json>.

By the way, is the colour contrast for the on/off toggle for "Speak
Text" (and for similar settings) going to be changed? The blue
background for the "on" state does not pass the WCAG 2 contrast
requirements. (This is probably mentioned in the feedback from the
second pilots.)

Best regards,

Christophe

--
Christophe Strobbe
Akademischer Mitarbeiter

"La vie est courte, hélas! et je n'ai pas encore lu tous mes livres!" (d'après Mallarmé).