[Ux] PCP-MM feedback wireframes

Eleni Chalkia hchalkia at certh.gr
Tue Dec 2 07:31:20 EST 2014

Hallo Dana,
The wireframes are very helpful for the pilots too.
I would like to stress out that for the pilots we also need the questions
that you would like the user to answer so you can upgrade your conceptual
model. Please discuss it with the team and tell me what would be the
objective of the trial and what do you want to find out from the user.

Best regards,
Eleni Chalkia
Dipl. Civil Engineer, MSc Transport AUTh

Center for Research and Technology Hellas (CERTH)
Hellenic Institute of Transport
Egialias Street 52, 15125, Marousi, Athens
Tel: +30.211-1069557, Fax: +30.210-9853193,
Mobile: +30.6947804407
E-mail: hchalkia at certh.gr , Web site: http://www.hit.certh.gr