[Ux] Use cases for PMT, PCP and Matchmaker Communication Panel

Dana Ayotte dana.ayotte at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 15:46:54 EST 2013

Hi Christophe,
As you've pointed out having some good use cases to work with will inform our discussion of the functions of each of these tools (PCP, PMT, MMCP).  It seems all of our discussions lately come back to the question of realistic use cases.  We've been grappling with this at IDRC too and we'd like to propose that we prioritize this topic at our next meeting on Tuesday.  We plan to send out our latest work on use cases prior to the meeting and hope to discuss them at that time.
Regards,
Dana