[Ux] User research to compare UX alternatives?

Colin Clark colinbdclark at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 12:28:40 EST 2013

Hi Christophe,

I think this issue came up on the teleconference yesterday, but I just wanted to reiterate that we do various types of user research throughout our design process. We're also leveraging the participatory design and contextual inquiry we've done over the years while designing UI Options. We tend to like to involve users throughout the process, not just by asking them A/B test wireframes late in the process.

I know that Vivien has been also planning to do paper prototype testing of some of the new PMT designs as part of the upcoming pilot evaluation.

If you have suggestions for other kinds of user research activities you think we should try, let us know.

Best,

Colin

---
Colin Clark