[Ux] Use cases for PMT, PCP and Matchmaker Communication Panel

Christophe Strobbe strobbe at hdm-stuttgart.de
Tue Feb 19 08:38:17 EST 2013

Hi Claudia,

Am Di, 19.02.2013, 14:25 schrieb Claudia Loitsch:
> Hi Christophe,
>
> complementing the use cases you have added to wiki page [1] I would like
> to mention that I had created an overview about feedback functions based
> on our matchmaker scenarios [2].

For the sake of the discussion, I think we should interpret "PCP" in the
restricted sense that Gregg described last week, and talk the PCP and the
Matchmaker Feedback as two pieces of functionality that may or may not end
up in the same tool. So let's discuss use cases for these two pieces of
functionality, and based on the outcome of this discussion, we'll have a
better idea of how these functionalities map to tools and UI. Does that
make sense?

> [2]
> http://wiki.gpii.net/index.php/Personal_Control_Panel#Background_Information
>

> If you think this is useful for creating use cases for the Matchmaker
> Communikation Panel we can combine these information on one wiki pages.
> Just a note: If it is agreed that we will have a 3rd tool (Matchmaker
> Communikation Panel) information in the figure and text have to be
> updated. I am still refering to the PCP.

For the sake of the discussion, I would create separate sets of use cases,
until we decide to combine these two pieces of functionality.

Best regards,

Christophe

--
Christophe Strobbe