[Ux] Use cases for PMT, PCP and Matchmaker Communication Panel

Claudia Loitsch claudia.loitsch at tu-dresden.de
Tue Feb 19 08:25:08 EST 2013

Hi Christophe,

complementing the use cases you have added to wiki page [1] I would like
to mention that I had created an overview about feedback functions based
on our matchmaker scenarios [2].

[2]
http://wiki.gpii.net/index.php/Personal_Control_Panel#Background_Information

If you think this is useful for creating use cases for the Matchmaker
Communikation Panel we can combine these information on one wiki pages.
Just a note: If it is agreed that we will have a 3rd tool (Matchmaker
Communikation Panel) information in the figure and text have to be
updated. I am still refering to the PCP.

Best regards,

Claudia

--
Dipl.-Medieninf. Claudia Loitsch