[Ux] Use cases for PMT, PCP and Matchmaker Communication Panel

Christophe Strobbe strobbe at hdm-stuttgart.de
Tue Feb 19 07:53:28 EST 2013

Hi,

One of the things that could clarify the separation (or non-separation) of
the PMT, PCP and the Matchmaker Communication Panel is a set of use cases.
Deliverable D101.2 contains use cases for the PMT (use cases B1, B2 and
B3), but these are no longer up to date after more recent collaboration
between IDRC and FhG/IAO. There are no use cases for the PCP or the
Matchmaker Communication Panel.
For the last tool, I added two draft use cases to
<http://wiki.gpii.net/index.php/Matchmaker_Feedback_Loop> [1].
If we can share use cases for the two other tools, I hope it will be
easier to agree on some other questions, especially with regard to
separating two of these tools.
What do you think?

Best regards,

Christophe