[Ux] CLOUD4ALL: PMT tool - first draft version

Kostas Kalogirou kalogir at certh.gr
Mon Feb 18 10:15:26 EST 2013

Dear all,

We have just uploaded the first draft version of PMT tool using UIOptions.

You can view it at https://160.40.60.185:8443/cloud4allSettings/login.jsf

on Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox browsers.

You can login with user name = test and password=test.

Any feedback is welcomed.

We would like to raise some issues for tomorrow's teleconference in order to
discuss them.

.         UIOptions and multilingual support. How is it supported by?

.         How an existing UIOptions component may be extended and how a new
one may be created upon existing. Kasper already provided some links but if
IDRC can suggest some more concrete, it will be appreciated.

.         Should the first version of PMT contain only the existing
UIOptions components for the 1st iteration of pilot tests?

Regards,

Kostas

Konstantinos Kalogirou

Software Engineer/MSc at Digital Signal Processing
The CEntre for Research & Technology Hellas (CE.R.T.H.)

 / Hellenic Institute of Transport (H.I.T.)
6th km Charilaou-Thermi Rd,
P.O. Box 60361, 57001,
Thermi,Thessaloniki,Macedonia,
Greece