[Ux] Infusion Fluid UI Options for Cloud4All

Yura Zenevich yura.zenevich at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 12:10:30 EST 2013

Hi Chris,

Another thing I forgot to mention is that there is an ongoing UIOptions hacking happening from the PCP side already. Anastasia (a fluid community member) and Stoyan (Astea) are working together trying to implement a PCP using existing GPII components as well as the UIOptions component. Most of the conversations between them happen either on the architecture list:

http://lists.gpii.net/pipermail/architecture/2013-February/000838.html
http://lists.gpii.net/pipermail/architecture/2013-January/000818.html

or in the IRC. You can also see their progress on Github:

https://github.com/S-Dimitrov/universal/tree/PCP_UI
https://github.com/acheetham/universal/tree/PCP_UI-ac
https://github.com/acheetham/universal/tree/PCP_UI

Hope that helps,