[Ux] PCP mockups and diagrams

Claudia Loitsch claudia.loitsch at tu-dresden.de
Fri Feb 8 07:18:18 EST 2013

Hello All,

After the call on Tuesday I had a longer view on the design of the PCP
you presented. From my point of view a close synchronization with the
results of the matchmaker works of the 1^st year, especially the concept
of matchmaking and feedback mechanism might be useful for defining the
use cases of the PCP.

You can find a brief summary of the thoughts regarding functionality of
PCM from the matchmaker perspective based on D204.1 on the following
wiki page:

http://wiki.gpii.net/index.php/Personal_Control_Panel#User_Study_on_Feedback_Mechanism

Best regards,

Claudia

Am 05.02.2013 22:40, schrieb Vass, Joanna:

> Hi All,
>
> Linked from the PCP Fluid wiki page
> <http://wiki.fluidproject.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=34570514> are
> the diagrams and mockups we discussed in today's meeting. Also from
> feedback received today, we've started simplifying the interaction in
> the PCP, shown in these mockups
> <http://wiki.fluidproject.org/download/attachments/34570514/c4a-pcp-mockup-phone.jpg?version=1&modificationDate=1360098532565>.
> It's still being thought through, so any input is appreciated!
>
> Thank you,
> Joanna

Dipl.-Medieninf. Claudia Loitsch

Technische Universität Dresden