[SmartHouses] Using smarthouses at lists.gpii.net for P4A

Lukas Smirek smirek at hdm-stuttgart.de
Fri Jan 23 06:32:34 EST 2015

Hello,
this morning weh had a meeting of T203.3 of The P4A project. There we want
to integrate The Asterics, MyUI and URC frameworks and build some
applications from the Smart Home / Ambient Assisted living Domain. At the
moment we are looking for an appropriate communication channel. Due to the
principle of transparent communication, we would like to use an already
existing mailing list.
as far as i know, this mailing list was originaly created for a subproject
of C4A but I think our topic fits very well. So, if there aren't any
concerns we will join this list with our topic.

Best
Lukas

Dipl.-Wi.-Ing. Lukas Smirek
Akademischer Mitarbeiter

Hochschule der Medien Stuttgart / Stuttgart Media University
Institut für Angewandte Forschung / Institute for Applied Research
Responsive User Interface Experience Research Group (REMEX)
Nobelstraße 10
70569 Stuttgart, Germany

Mein Büro finden Sie in der Nobelstraße 5, Eingang 3B
Telefon: +49-711-8923-2672
E-Mail: smirek at hdm-stuttgart.de