[SmartHouses] Fwd: [Architecture] Getting Untrasformed Preferences from within the Browser

Christophe Strobbe strobbe at hdm-stuttgart.de
Thu May 22 10:23:13 EDT 2014

The online banking simulation (not a real bank, unfortunately :-P ) uses
the Flow Manager to get the preference sets. I assume that one of our
other web applications, namely the smart house simulation also needs to
get the untransformed preference sets, especially since it uses common
terms. But the smart house has transformers that just translate the
names of the preference terms (see
<https://github.com/GPII/universal/blob/master/testData/solutions/win32.json#L23-L27>),
so the answer may  be that we need to add an entry and transformers for
the online banking simulation to the solutions registry.

Best regards,

Christophe