[SmartHouses] Remaining work for the SmartHouse online simulation

Trifon Trifonov ttrifonov at asteasolutions.com
Wed Jul 30 13:15:22 EDT 2014

Hello, Boyan and Gregg

I would like to join this call as well in order to better understand
outstanding tasks on the SmartHouses activity.

Regards,
  Trifon

just got/saw this — so today is out.
but I can meet tomorrow at  15:00.
that is 7 am here but I can do that

see you then
lets use Room 2

gregg

1.  You can join using the following URL
https://www3.gotomeeting.com/join/619028605

Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended.
BE SURE TO SET THE AUDIO TO    "Microphone and Speaker"   if it is set to
Telephone when you sign on.

2. Or, call in using your telephone.
Meeting ID: 619-028-605

Australia:+61 2 8355 1036
Austria:+43 (0) 7 2088 1036
Belgium:+32 (0) 28 08 4345
Canada:+1 (647) 497-9372
Denmark: +45 (0) 69 91 89 24
Finland:+358 (0) 942 41 5788
France:+33 (0) 170 950 586
Germany:+49 (0) 811 8899 6928
Ireland:+353 (0) 19 030 053
Italy:+39 0 693 38 75 53
Netherlands:+31 (0) 208 080 212
New Zealand:+64 (0) 4 974 7243
Norway:+47 21 04 29 76
Spain:+34 931 81 6713
Sweden:+46 (0) 852 500 182
Switzerland:+41 (0) 225 3311 20
United Kingdom:+44 (0) 20 3657 6777
United States:+1 (213) 493-0618

Meeting ID: 619-028-605

gregg

On Jul 30, 2014, at 3:23 AM, Boyan Sheytanov <bsheytanov at asteasolutions.com>
I'm available for a call to discuss the remaining SmartHouses tasks today
and tomorrow at 15:00 CEST. Let me know if you are available then.