[SmartHouses] SmartHouses Regular Meeting

Boyan Sheytanov bsheytanov at asteasolutions.com
Tue Jul 31 14:51:02 UTC 2012

Hi Christophe,

I don't believe we have covered this previously, so let's add it to the
agenda.

On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 5:03 PM, Christophe Strobbe <
strobbe at hdm-stuttgart.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Perhaps we should check if the current registry terms cover the needs for
> the devices and adaptations that we plan to simulate. Or has anybody
> already done this?
>
> Best regards,
>
> Christophe
>

> Am Di, 31.07.2012, 14:41 schrieb Тодор Маринов:
> > Dear Partners,
> >
> > I wanted to remind you that our regular meeting for SmartHouses
> > activity (A305.3) is scheduled for Wednesday, 1600h EEST (1500h CEST).
> >
> > Agenda:
> > * Discuss the action items from previous meetings:
> >   * List of devices
> >   * List of personas
> >   * Prototyping tool
> >   * Timeline about code sharing
> >  * Next steps
> >  * Schedule the next meeting
> > If you have any additional topics, do not hesitate to add them.
> >
> > Best regards, Todor.

> Christophe Strobbe
> Akademischer Mitarbeiter
> Adaptive User Interfaces Research Group
> Hochschule der Medien
> Nobelstraße 10
> 70569 Stuttgart
> Tel. +49 711 8923 2749

criminal offense. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify Astea
Solutions AD immediately by reply e-mail, and delete this e-mail and any
copies of it.*