[SmartHouses] Personas and profiles

Christophe Strobbe strobbe at hdm-stuttgart.de
Wed Jul 25 14:32:59 UTC 2012

Hi,

One of our next tasks is to decide which personas or profiles we will use
for the smart house demo. The GPII architecture team set up a few personas
with profiles that they use in demonstrations. Our "smart house matrix"
refers to a different set of personas, i.e. those from the projects AEGIS
and ACCESSIBLE, which don't have GPII profile (yet).
Some of the GPII personas and some of the AEGIS personas are quite
similar, while some of the other GPII personas have nothing similar in
AEGIS. So I set up a wiki page where we track what personas are available
and what kind of needs they represent. Currently, the page contains just a
few lists, but I can create a table to compare the personas. See
<http://wiki.gpii.net/index.php/Personas>.

Best regards,

Christophe

--