[SmartHouses] SmartHouses meeting tomorrow

Silvia de los Ríos Pérez srios at lst.tfo.upm.es
Tue Jul 24 16:42:27 UTC 2012

Dear partners,

I’ve created a page on the wiki which contains the presentation of the Smart House Living Lab from LST-UPM (http://wiki.gpii.net/index.php/Smart_House_Living_Lab_UPM) and also its map layout. As I discussed with some of you in Linz, we can use it as a hotel room according to its decoration and layout, but of course we will discussed this and more tomorrow in the meeting.

In addition, we have uploaded the devices and services (http://wiki.gpii.net/index.php/Smart_House_Simulation:_Devices_and_Services) according to our Smart House, but we’ve only added a few devices because most of them were already mentioned. J

We are very glad to share with you our Smart House, and take advantage of its features. J

I don’t know if I will be able to attend tomorrow to the meeting because I have another meeting almost at the same time, but anyway my colleague Juan will attend.

Best regards,

Silvia