[SmartHouses] SmartHouses meeting tomorrow

Boyan Sheytanov bsheytanov at asteasolutions.com
Tue Jul 24 12:25:23 UTC 2012

Dear partners,

After a short break we will have our regular SmartHouses meeting tomorrow,
July 25h (Wednesday) at 15:00 CEST (16:00 EEST). The draft agenda is
uploaded on the wiki page:
http://wiki.gpii.net/index.php/Smart_House_Meeting_2012-07-25. Please also
take a look at a short TODO list that I compiled:
http://wiki.gpii.net/index.php/Smart_House_TODO_list - we will be
discussing that on the meeting.

As usual, the meeting will be on Skype. Please add todor.marinov to your
contact list if you would like to participate.

Talk to you soon,

criminal offense. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify Astea
Solutions AD immediately by reply e-mail, and delete this e-mail and any
copies of it.*