[SmartHouses] HTML5 for smart house simulation

Dian Asenov dian.asenov at asteasolutions.com
Thu Jul 19 10:22:30 UTC 2012

Hello Christopher,

We salute the HTML5 transition and encourage you to do so. However Boyan
and Todor are on leave this week and might have further comments on Monday.

Best,
Dian

On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 6:26 PM, Christophe Strobbe <
strobbe at hdm-stuttgart.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> At HdM, we originally wanted to build the framework for the smarthouse
> simulation with Adobe Edge, i.e. in HTML5 and CSS3. We then found it was
> not possible to make the simulation (more specifically, the image maps)
> keyboard accessible, so they were then redone in static HTML. The version
> shown in Linz uses HTML4, but the code can quickly be changed to HTML5
> (find and replace...). I assume there will be no objections to this, but I
> just wanted to let you know.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Christophe
>
> --
> Christophe Strobbe
> Akademischer Mitarbeiter
> Adaptive User Interfaces Research Group
> Hochschule der Medien
> Nobelstraße 10
> 70569 Stuttgart
> Tel. +49 711 8923 2749

criminal offense. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify Astea
Solutions AD immediately by reply e-mail, and delete this e-mail and any
copies of it.*