[SmartHouses] rough minutes from F2F meeting, Linz, 9 July 2012

Boyan Sheytanov bsheytanov at asteasolutions.com
Wed Jul 11 12:25:26 UTC 2012

Hi everyone!

Christophe, thanks for putting these together!

I'd like to use the opportunity and announce that our next meeting will be
in two weeks, on July, 25th at the usual time. I'll post a reminder
promptly. Meanwhile I would like to ask all partners to review the next
steps section of the meeting notes Christophe posted. We'll discuss in the
details on the meeting, but it would be great to have at least a final list
of devices by then.

I know that some of you were not present here at Linz, so feel free to
contact me with any questions you might have on our discussion.

On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 2:19 PM, Christophe Strobbe <
strobbe at hdm-stuttgart.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I combined Boyan's and my own notes from the smart house meeting in Linz
> into a wiki page at
> <http://wiki.gpii.net/index.php/Smart_House_F2F_Meeting,_Linz,_2012-07-09
> >.
> If we missed or misrepresented something, please feel free to edit the
> wiki page.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Christophe
>
> --
> Christophe Strobbe
> Akademischer Mitarbeiter
> Adaptive User Interfaces Research Group
> Hochschule der Medien
> Nobelstraße 10
> 70569 Stuttgart
> Tel. +49 711 8923 2749

criminal offense. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify Astea
Solutions AD immediately by reply e-mail, and delete this e-mail and any
copies of it.*