[Architecture] Adding plugins to issues.gpii.net to support the new deployment workflow.

Tony Atkins tony at raisingthefloor.org
Wed Jun 12 14:01:21 UTC 2019

Hi, All.

As I didn't hear any objections, I installed the plugin (from Atlassian
Labs) that allows us to add instructions to various transition screens.
The other (to require that fields be filled in before a transition can be
executed) is a paid plugin which is free to open source projects.  I need
help from someone associated with our open source Atlassian license to
request a license for the "JSU Automation Suite" from BeeCom.  Here's the
form that needs to be filled out:

https://www.atlassian.com/software/views/community-license-request

Can Alfredo or anyone else assist with this?

Thanks,

Tony