[Architecture] Black screen - Windows Explorer dead (Bug in latest QSS version? )

gregg at raisingthefloor.org gregg at raisingthefloor.org
Sun Aug 19 15:39:19 UTC 2018

This still happens

So we have more testing to do.  This is worst kind of failure because you can’t even figure out how to reboot without actually turning computer off and back on again.

This is on my virtual machine - but CTRL-ALT-DEL still works  (need to inject from parallels)  in which case I do get the blue options screen  (see below)

Hmmm
I opened the taskmanager and don’t see windows explorer on this list (maybe it doesnt usually show)

Attached is the log file

Gregg

OOPS  images make email too big

see  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aI0NMnzirLKXWGStv3zR8ewxdFUsmYS88Gn1gmIl4cA/edit# <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aI0NMnzirLKXWGStv3zR8ewxdFUsmYS88Gn1gmIl4cA/edit#>