[Architecture] New installer available GPII.0.3.0-dev.20180813T173350Z.5da2613.feds-audit.msi

Harnum, Alan aharnum at ocadu.ca
Wed Aug 15 12:34:16 UTC 2018

Big congratulations to everyone on the team who worked to make this happen! A successful demo is always a thing to celebrate.

Alan

ALAN HARNUM
SENIOR INCLUSIVE DEVELOPER
INCLUSIVE DESIGN RESEARCH CENTRE, OCAD UNIVERSITY

E aharnum at ocadu.ca<mailto:aharnum at ocadu.ca>
OCAD UNIVERSITY
100 McCaul Street, Toronto, Canada, M5T 1W1
www.ocadu.ca<http://ocadu.ca/>