[Architecture] Anyone with a hi-dpi display on windows?

gregg at raisingthefloor.org gregg at raisingthefloor.org
Wed Aug 8 04:21:51 UTC 2018

last pix

THEN I decided to try the QSS strip   (not keyed in for any of the below)

 I had it back to 250% (recommended)
logged out and logged in again
I checked and it was     250%  with a range of  100% to 350%
I tried to zoom DOWN
one SMALLER click — nothing happened
another SMALLER click — Button flashed RED - no change in size
clicked LARGER  -  INCREASED  TO 300%
clicked LARGER -  Increased to 350%    (menu became offset — see below) (like the bar fit the screen but the menu thought it was larger)
clicked LARGER - nothing
clicked LARGER - nothing
clicked LARGER - RED flash on button — no size difference
clicked SMALLER — nothing happened
clicked SMALLER — nothing happened
clicked SMALLER — nothing happened
clicked SMALLER — Shrank down to 300%   (offset gone -  see 2nd screenshot below)
clicked SMALLER — Shrank down to 250%   (offset gone)
another SMALLER click — Button flashed RED - no change in size

Looks like it will zoom up but not down.