[Architecture] Anyone with a hi-dpi display on windows?

gregg at raisingthefloor.org gregg at raisingthefloor.org
Wed Aug 8 04:19:56 UTC 2018

RESENDING WITHOUT PICTURES because it was too large
one with pix will follow when approved by moderator

gregg

Wow

my computer is recommended   250%

when I used  125%  to log in — IT GOT BIGGER !

Not sure what / how you are applying the 125% but it is working

when I tried to log out though — it did not log out.

here is what I get:

To key in - I used :     http://localhost:8081/user/snapset_1a/login <http://localhost:8081/user/snapset_1a/login>
to key out - I used:   http://localhost:8081/user/snapset_1a/logout <http://localhost:8081/user/snapset_1a/logout>

(MORE BELOW)

OK
so logged out - logged back in

I checked and the screen was 250% (recommended)
then I used :     http://localhost:8081/user/snapset_1a/login <http://localhost:8081/user/snapset_1a/login>
the screen got larger —
I checked and it was now 300%
but I could not key out.
Not with right click on Morphic Icon.
Not with key out button on the PsP
icon is still BLUE but can’t log out

So logged out and logged in again
screen was still at 300%  (so it didnt key out on log out)
I set it back to 250% (recommended)
then I used :     http://localhost:8081/user/snapset_1b/login <http://localhost:8081/user/snapset_1b/login>    (which is 150% )
it increased screen scale to  350%   (the MAX)

I tried same sequence with   175%
and as you might guess  it also zoomed it to   350% (the max)

THEN I decided to try the QSS strip   (not keyed in for any of the below)

 I had it back to 250% (recommended)
logged out and logged in again
I checked and it was     250%  with a range of  100% to 350%
I tried to zoom DOWN
one SMALLER click — nothing happened
another SMALLER click — Button flashed RED - no change in size
clicked LARGER  -  INCREASED  TO 300%
clicked LARGER -  Increased to 350%    (menu became offset — see below) (like the bar fit the screen but the menu thought it was larger)
clicked LARGER - nothing
clicked LARGER - nothing
clicked LARGER - RED flash on button — no size difference
clicked SMALLER — nothing happened
clicked SMALLER — nothing happened
clicked SMALLER — nothing happened
clicked SMALLER — Shrank down to 300%   (offset gone -  see 2nd screenshot below)
clicked SMALLER — Shrank down to 250%   (offset gone)
another SMALLER click — Button flashed RED - no change in size

Looks like it will zoom up but not down.