[Architecture] Anyone with a hi-dpi display on windows?

Steve Grundell sgrundell at raisingthefloor.org
Tue Aug 7 21:23:58 UTC 2018

Thanks Gregg.

So, I presume when you key-in with one of the "Larger" snapsets, it
actually gets larger? (otherwise I would have heard about it by now)

That does surprise me - and I'm aware of how stupid that makes me look,
considering I implemented it.

It appears that the setting I'm adjusting already takes into account the
"recommended" value, and the QSS just needs tweaking.

Thanks,
Steve.