[Architecture] Congrats and Thanks to Javi

Antranig Basman antranig.basman at colorado.edu
Tue Aug 7 12:17:18 UTC 2018

As his victorious email sent amongst the team last night shows, Javi has been up essentially through the
whole night labouring to get the first version of the installer ready for testing ahead of our demo later in
the month. This has been a herculean effort weaving together more than a dozen branches of work in various
states of readiness and expertly resolving the mismatches and early bugs.
This is a great turning point for the project as we get ready to demonstrate our first cloud-ready builds of
the system together with its new front end, the "Quick Set Strip". Congrats to Javi on his success and
thanks for putting in all the late hours - perhaps it will be time for a nap soon :)

Cheers,

Antranig