[Architecture] Google Docs Permissions

Gregg Vanderheiden GPII gregg at raisingthefloor.org
Sun Aug 5 00:00:39 UTC 2018

Hi Everyone

Under advice from google - we have changed the way permissions are created on google docs.

If you find that you no longer have access to APCP google docs - send me an email.

If you have an Raising the Floor email address — try that.

if you need access under a different email address - please let me know.  — but you should be logged in with

thanks

Gregg

NOTE:  As before, please do not CREATE documents when you are logged in with email addresses other than  raisingthefloor.org.   (ok to edit — just not create)

If you do not have a raisingthefloor.org email

EITHER
1)  -  have someone with an raisingthefloor.org address create a blank document for you — and the you can edit it from there
OR
2)  create it yourself an then have someone copy it who has an raisingthefloor.org email address — and then delete the original.
(best to do this early so that you have the full edit record on the document )