[Architecture] Draft of JSON Schema and UI approaches for Friday's meeting...

Tony Atkins tony at raisingthefloor.org
Thu Jun 1 13:40:20 UTC 2017

Hi, All:

Although I didn't quite get to flesh it out as much as I like, I did manage
to sketch out a few of the concerns regarding and potential approaches to
handling JSON Schema and UI concerns:

http://the-t-in-rtf.github.io/drafts/infusion-and-json-schema-feedback.html

As before, this is intended to provide background and working examples to
help with the discussion, and not to suggest a particular course of
action.  You are welcome to review and comment prior to the PCP API meeting
tomorrow, I also hope to review it together there.

Cheers,

Tony