[Architecture] GPII installation problem on Windows 7

Antranig Basman antranig.basman at colorado.edu
Tue May 31 19:41:40 UTC 2016

Please use the recommended version of node and npm, which are 4.4.5 LTS and 2.15.5 respectively. We will be
updating the installation instructions over the week -

A simple "npm install" is sufficient now for Windows.

Please see merge announcement at http://lists.gpii.net/pipermail/architecture/2016-May/004140.html

Cheers,

Antranig