[Architecture] Investigating options for full text searching CouchDB...

Tony Atkins tony at raisingthefloor.org
Wed Jul 29 06:12:32 EDT 2015

Hi, All:

In recent discussions with Antranig, Gregg, and others, we have discussed
what we need in terms of full text searching of information stored in
CouchDB (for example, in the Unified Listing).

I have taken some time today to document our needs, and to compare our
current solution with a handful of alternatives.  You can see my notes and
recommendations here:

https://issues.gpii.net/browse/GPII-1241

If you will be working with a system that requires full-text searching of
CouchDB content, or are otherwise interested in the topic, please take a
minute to review and comment.

Thanks,

Tony