[Architecture] [cloud4all] [P4A-All] GPII works in WINDOWS 10 !!!!!
amrish.chourasia at wisc.edu
Wed Jul 22 11:24:12 EDT 2015
The march version that Gregg referenced was the LGS 1.0 release.
Sent from a mobile device.
On Jul 22, 2015, at 07:27, Steve Lee <steve at opendirective.com<mailto:steve at opendirective.com>> wrote:
Thanks Clemens - that seems to be using trunk though - not a snapshot of any sort
On 22 July 2015 at 12:31, Clemens Gruber <cgruber at digitale-chancen.de<mailto:cgruber at digitale-chancen.de>> wrote:
Think the review3 branch
Steve Lee wrote:
What do you mean by the March install?
There's no releases in March on GitHub etc from the arch team as far as I
can see. Should I be lookinh somewhere else?
Was this an internal release of the LGS I didn't know about? Or Perhaps it
was the release of LGS that Amrish already gave me in zip?
I think this emphasises my point that we need to tighten up our release
process. Or else I need to pay more attention ;)
On 21 July 2015 at 22:15, Gregg Vanderheiden <gregg at raisingthefloor.org<mailto:gregg at raisingthefloor.org>>
Just put the March install of GPII on a computer with Windows 10 - and
it works !!!
- keyboard works - on and off
- magnifier works - on and off (and keyboard doesn't turn the
magnifier on !)
- NVDA works - on and off (though evidently NVDA needs some fixes to
work well on Win10 - our GPII can launch and stop it no problem)
- Elaine works - on and off
- Screen Resolution change works - on and off
gregg at raisingthefloor.org<mailto:gregg at raisingthefloor.org>
- I had old install on win7 computer - it worked fine
- I installed Win 10 on computer - GPII sort of worked but not well.
Things didn't turn off (see earlier email on architecture)
- I installed the new LGS MSI installer - nothing much worked
- I did an uninstall (which seemed to remove some but not all of the
- I got an old March GPII version (just a GPII folder you drag into
Program (x86) folder and a shortcut)
- I put the GPII folder in the Programs(x86) folder
- I clicked on the shortcut - and nothing seemed to work.
- I double clicked on *GPIIWindows8.exe * in the *GPII folder* in
the * Program (x86) folder*
- I hand launched the *GPII_RFIDListener.exe * in the *GPII folder*
in the * Program (x86) folder * (left over from previous install?)
- I tested it - and everything worked as above. !
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to p4a-all+unsubscribe at googlegroups.com<mailto:p4a-all%2Bunsubscribe at googlegroups.com>.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Clemens Gruber (Dipl.-Psychologe)
Projektkoordination / Project Management
Stiftung Digitale Chancen
Tel: +49 (0)30 437 277-32<tel:%2B49%20%280%2930%20437%20277-32>
Fax: +49 (0)30 437 277-39<tel:%2B49%20%280%2930%20437%20277-39>
E-Mail: cgruber at digitale-chancen.de<mailto:cgruber at digitale-chancen.de>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Architecture