[Architecture] GPII in Debian 9?

Steve Lee steve at opendirective.com
Wed Jul 15 02:06:19 EDT 2015

Congratulations on a very successful event!

That does sounds like an excellent opportunity especially if it does not
need to be fully polish to be included. Debian is extremely well respected
in the Linux world and as you say is the basis for *many* other distros
(though they pick which packages to include). There is also embedded
Debian, though in many respects quite different/restricted it would be a
potential routeto for getting GPII on small systems.

I guess we'd need to figure out

1) When we're happy we have the the right feature set for it to go in
2) The exact deployment - ie is everything local or are there options for
using live.

How starting a linux focus group?

Steve Lee
OpenDirective http://opendirective.com