[Architecture] Fw: GPII Windows Installation

Javier Hernández Antúnez jhernandez at emergya.com
Wed Jul 8 18:47:43 EDT 2015

Hey guys,

I've found the problem, this change [1] was reverted during the merge of
[2].
I've taken the freedom of applying that change again. Wayne, can you
confirm that it solves the issue for you? In order to do that, you have to
start from a fresh clone of the 'windows' repo.

Cheers,
Javi

[1]
https://github.com/GPII/windows/commit/67a2fd684ebf973d36ca3d3450cb91a9d944cc18