[Architecture] PMT/PCP inclusion in Windows installer

Steve Lee steve at opendirective.com
Fri Jan 16 07:48:46 EST 2015

I'd still suggest we have separate installer for them as they are different
components and like to be required in quite different deployment scenareos.

I believe it is possible to create MSI merge modules that can then be
included as required in installers which do nothing other than include the
required modules.. This would allow installers ot be created with or
without all components. That would, however,  involve more work as wore
items have to be managed.

Steve Lee
OpenDirective http://opendirective.com